Just a few days left before Valentine’s Day. But you have not found your boyfriend or husband a present yet? I have asked 3 men and fellow blogger friends, Jorge (jsbg.me), David (notanitboy.com), and Philippe (philippe-girard.ch), what would be the top 3 things they would like to receive for the occasion and why.
To Philipe, Valentine’s day is a commercial event. Nevertheless, an occasion to have a kind attention towards your other half. Thus, an ideal present would be an experience together or an item that lasts and reminds each other.
1. A weekend to “Thermes de VALS” – for anyone who dreams of a wellness experience. www.therme-vals.ch/fr
2. A perfume – a gentle introduction to Spring. His suggestion: Kiehl’s Vetiver Black Tea http://fave.co/1PH1tCO
3. A tee – with a “motivational” quote. For example this model with two meanings “need to move, Summer is coming” http://fave.co/20s6tQD
To David, Valentine’s Day is synonym of a kind thought to a friend or lover. Presents should be selected according’s to the person’s interests and preferences.
1. A barber kit – because a man’s beard is important! http://www.beard-buddy.com
2. A book – for its inspiring content. Knowing that someone has taken time to select a book that match your preferences is priceless http://fave.co/1PH1Xc0 | http://fave.co/1KJWS5M | http://fave.co/1KJWO6b
3. An Apple Watch – because it is without doubt the must-have gadget for tech-savvy/digitale natives http://fave.co/1KJWJzg
Here are the reasons Jorge would appreciate these 3 presents:
1. Because sharing a moment together while getting drunk – in love – is priceless… well it has a price, but that is affordable http://ruinart.com
2. Because the silk scarf of Swiss brand, Collection 66, has the particularity to fit for her as well for him http://www.collection66.com
3. Because who loves, doesn’t count (AND also because it has four-seat… if the family gets bigger) http://fave.co/20s6YKG
Time to go shopping the Valentine’s Day present for your boyfriend or husband! <3 <3 <3